These current and recent projects give a flavor of the work in which NACC consultants engage.
- Business Sustainability Roadmap for the Moreton Bay Region (RDA Moreton Bay) – design and facilitation of a Regional Business Roadmap for sustainability which engaged community, government and business from the third largest local government region in Australia.
- Sustainability assessment and reporting using Accuvio – working with industry leaders Micah Projects to use the unique Accuvio software to assess and report on their sustainability achievements.
- Community engagement plan – design of a community engagement plan leading to the delivery of a music festival.
- Leadership development – facilitating a full scale leadership development process with senior staff and managers at the iconic State Library of Queensland, Australia Post state and national, and Boeing Australia.
- Community engagement toward a Social Plan – facilitating community engagement sessions with the various communities making up the Ipswich City Council.
- Sustainable business clusters - Cluster Leader of five business clusters inclusive of 80 businesses in rural and urban Queensland.
- Leadership development in sport – workshops with team leadership groups in Qld AFL clubs.
- Troubleshooting for agreement – facilitation of various mediations toward agreement by communities, government and corporations.
- Sustainable leadership program – design and facilitation of a leadership development program with two industry leading businesses - including team development processes and coaching, leading to more sustainable enterprises.
- Sustainability leadership think tank with Cairns Regional Council – design and facilitation of a weekend team development process with the CEO and leadership team, leading to agreement about strategic and operational advancements.
- Community Sustainability Roadmap for the Moreton Bay Region (RDA Moreton Bay) – design and facilitation of a Regional Community Roadmap for sustainability across the third largest regional council area in Australia.
- National Ozwater Sustainable Cities of the Future workshop – design and facilitation of a futures planning think tank on water/sustainability with 70 national experts, leading to the Montreal International Water Conference.
- Connecting Kilcoy Community – Design and facilitation of a process to develop Kilcoy as a sustainable rural community. Included working at the grassroots with the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Development of ISO 140001 compliant systems – developing and delivering ISO 14001 compliant systems for TransitCare and Micah Projects.
- Strategic planning - using broadscale stakeholder engagement consultation project to deliver a collaborative strategic plan for a statewide community organization
- Your City Your Say consultation – design and facilitation of major events to engage community, industry and government in the aspirations of Brisbane City Council.
- Regional Communities Consultations - design and facilitation of major Queensland Government consultation processes in regional sites involving community organisations and staff of most regional councils.
- Reworking Tomorrow project – Design and facilitation of a national process of engaging communities, governments and industries in reassessing the criteria for success in life and workplaces. Included over 10,000 people in local, regional and national events.
Pro bono work by NACC
At NACC we value our volunteer involvement with community projects – we learn lots while hopefully value gets added to the communities in which we live.
- Samford Futures Process – helping with the design and facilitation of a two year futures visioning process for the Samford Valley, including widespread engagement with the community and linking with the Regional Council Community Plan. Strong focus on building a sustainable local economy. www.samfordfutures.org
- Green Street - Initiating and co-designing the Green Street website and community education and development tools. Includes design and delivery of the Green Street School Challenge, Green Street Community Challenge and Green Street Business Precincts. www.greenstreet.net.au Created in partnership with Caboodle Web.
- Samford Commons project – helping design and deliver an exciting precinct to develop a sustainable local community in strong partnership with the Moreton Bay Regional Council. www.samfordcommons.org.au
- Samford Green Streets - Facilitating the implementation of a project to develop the Samford Valley community as a sustainable community. Samford Green Streets was the core project for the winning of the 2010 Premier’s Sustainability Award in Queensland.
- MyKyoto – design and deliver, with Caboodle Web Design, an online capability to assess household sustainability and sign your own ‘MyKyoto Protocol.’ www.mykyoto.org.au